Comfort Club Service Plan Flagler Beach Ormond Beach Palm Coast South St. Augustine FL And Surrounding Areas
Service Agreement Maintenance
$167 – one unit (discounts available for each additional unit)
- Priority scheduling
- 24-hour emergency service
- 30% off parts, labor, & repairs
- Reduced trip charge/diagnostic fees
- Two precision tune-ups per year
- 1st pound of refrigerant is included
Consisting of a 21+ Point Cleaning & Inspection:
|Check system for proper refrigerant charge
|Check all safety controls
|Check compressor amperage
|Check and tighten electrical connections
|Check condenser fan amperage
|Lubricate moving parts
|Clean vegetation from around outdoor unit
|Change or wash filter
|Clean and check condensing coil
|Flush out drain line
|Check blower amps
|Check contactor points
|Check heat strips amperage
|Check crankcase heater
|Check and clean evaporator drain pan
|Check condensing temperature split at condenser
|Check starting capabilities
|Check defrost control boards
|Report to you any necessary improvements
|Make sure condenser is level
|Brush clean evaporative coil, if accessible
|Check thermostat level
|Remove leaves from outdoor unit
|Check thermostat calibration
|One pound of refrigerant free if needed
|Check temperature split at evaporator coil
|Regular coil cleaning in place
- Drug free & safety background checked employees
- Accu-Temp Guarantee: calls answered 24 hours a day
- No Surprise Guarantee: what we quote is what you pay – NEVER a penny more
- Property Protection Guarantee: any property damage from our services will be repaired or replaced to your satisfaction
The Accu-Temp Service Agreement is designed to check, clean, and maintain your HVAC equipment to promote reliability and efficiency. This plan establishes inspection criteria for the complete analysis and performance check of your system at all points that would systematically wear and tear due to age and operation.
Performing routine maintenance reduces your utility bills and increases energy efficiency, extends the life of your HVAC equipment, reduces costly major repairs, improves indoor comfort, and ensures equipment safety.
Our Comfort Club Service Plan
$14.95 a month
- Emergency service response within 24 hours of your call
- Live customer service 24/7/365
- Preferred pricing on service, repair, installation and no OT charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed (or the diagnostic fee is FREE)
- Property Protection Guarantee, any property damage will be repaired or replaced to your satisfaction
- Drug-free and safety background checked employees
- Respect Guarantee, our drug-free technicians are the best in skill, attitude, and workmanship
- Warranty on repair parts and labor
- Two precision tune up visits per year
- Flexible payment options
Consistent preventative maintenance is a guarantee that your HVAC system stays in top form. Optimizing the performance of your system is both cost effective, saving on inconvenient and costly repairs, and ensures the longevity of your system. When your optimize the performance of your HVAC system, you also benefit from the energy savings your system can deliver.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
- Increase energy efficiency
- Prevents breakdowns
- Optimized system performance
- Ensures the longevity of your HVAC system
Operations we perform on your system:
- Inspect and replace air filter
- Check to determine if airflow is appropriate
- Determine Outdoor Dry Bulb Temperature and Indoor Wet Bulb Temperature to understand HVAC load
- Inspect all wiring and check for proper connections
- Clean evaporator coils
- Maintain a clean and clear condensate drain
- Check operation of thermostat
- Check amps of compressor and fan motor
- Inspect blades of fan motor and verify proper operation
- Check for appropriate suction and discharge pressures
- Ensure balanced rotation of air handler
- Inspect contacts and capacitors
- Check reversing valve is operating properly
- Check furnace draft pressure switch
- Check induced draft burner blower
- Check and clean burners
- Check defrost controls
HVAC Maintenance in Flagler Beach, Ormond Beach, Palm Coast, South St. Augustine, FL, And Surrounding Areas
Like your body needs an annual checkup, your HVAC systems also need maintenance. A well-maintained system performs better and sustains itself for a long duration. Contact us for any HVAC maintenance in Flagler Beach, FL. We provide different types of air conditioning & heating services and are available for emergency calls as well. We also administer yearly service agreements that include top brands. So call us or schedule a service today for the best HVAC Maintenance In Flagler Beach, Ormond Beach, Palm Coast, South St. Augustine, FL, And Surrounding Areas.
At AccuTemp, we provide solutions if you encounter the following situations:
- The last repair done too long ago: If your heating or AC system was repaired or serviced a long time ago, it’s time for routine maintenance. This lets your system keep functioning well.
- The system is malfunctioning: If your system is malfunctioning and emitting various gases, leaks or smells, it requires maintenance.
- The system is less efficient than expected: New systems that get less efficient require maintenance to ensure proper wear and tear.
What We Do
- Heat pump services (installation, repair, maintenance, and tune-up)
- Air Conditioning services
- Duct/Dryer Vent cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality services
Why Accu-Temp Pro?
- Top-quality Services: Everything we do ensures quality. Be it our equipment or service; everything is according to standards set by top manufacturers. We have 15 years of professional expertise in the service sector.
- Affordable and transparent pricing: We maintain affordable rates and provide complete transparency with our pricing so that you won’t spend a penny more.
- Professional and polite Technicians: Every Accu-Temp technician is an experienced professional. Our technicians will answer all questions you might have and explain minute details about the system.
- Warranty equipment: We provide services that come with a good warranty.
- Environment sustainable solutions
- We care for your comfort: Customer satisfaction is our primary focus.
- 24/7 availability and quick response to customers: We are available 24/7 and get to you as early as possible.
- Our customers’ reviews speak for us: Our customers tell about their experience working with us.